10/2/12

What does music mean to me?

If somebody asked me, without what I can't imagine my life I would definitely answer MUSIC. As music reveals all the feelings, music allows us to discover ourselves, it's our inner voice. It's so powerful, it brings you exactly the mood you're looking for, it can calm you down or make excited... All the feelings are hidden in 8 music notes, that's amazing. Freedom of music doesn't have boundaries, harmony of it can't be lost.. And I just can say how happy I am that I can hear it.

Today my star is Rob Costlow with his piano collection... and I feel my feel are losing the ground and I'm starting flying.

P.S. Can you imagine how happy my future bracelets will be, they hear it the whole day long :)


READ MORE...

2 comments:

  1. Так, твої браслетики будуть дуже щасливі:) А ще легкі, піднесені, невагомі та дуже ніжні - як ця музика

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i ja, Olka, spodivays )) zavtra vzhe bydyt fotu ))

      Delete