10/18/12

First Etsy Sale

Today is a great day & you know why? Because exactly today we had the first sale on etsy. I was so eager & so ready to complete a sale there, but nevertheless it came unexpectedly :) Can you imagine my face as I saw in the box "Orders" 1 :)

It´s a great start & now I just hope that it comes safe & our first etsy customer will be pleased with her new item.

So, I´m just in a great mood :) I think I´m going to see amazing dreams today. No,no, I won´t take a block & write down my new tags strategies as I did yesterday... :)

So, good night dear friends, & let´s believe in ourselves, as it´s the most important thing that brings us success!

Ok, I´m leaving.. Good night :)
READ MORE...

2 comments:

  1. ВІТАЮ тебе з такою приємною подією!!! Радію за тебе:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. дуже дякуЮ, Олечко )) Тепер лиш далі най йде наверх і наверх )))

      Delete