10/8/12

Sun is there




Today I woke up with the sounds of heavy rain.
And I thought how nice it is that I don't need to go outside. But you won't believe it, now it's so nice, so sunny & fresh that I'm looking for the reason to leave all my stuff & go outside to enjoy this sunny rays of autumn. Such weather is always so motivating, because you see that grey colors unexpectedly change to light, alive colors & then you know for sure, that the nature doesn't have bad weather, because there is always sun after rain and that's so wonderful  :)
So, It's a great beginning of the week, & Monday isn't as bad as so many see it :)
Ok, it's time to go back to my work.
Incredible, sun rays are kissing my skin through the window. I feel such warmth! GREAT DAY!

READ MORE...

2 comments:

  1. Так, погода зараз чудова! Я йшла по вулиці і мені здалось, що надворі не осінь, а рання весна, коли земля мокра від розталого снігу, а сонячні промінчики такі ніжні-ніжні:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) і нині яка красота :)) точно весна!

    ReplyDelete