10/24/12

Thoughts

Inspiring stories..

There are thousands of people who write about success. What it means to them & how it came to them, the main rules & all the stuff.. And it doesn´t matter what exactly our field of work is, how old or young we are. Everybody wants to be successful to make his life count.


I believe the most important thing is to know what your goal is. We are much stronger than we think, we can achieve much more than we hope. The main think is to KNOW WHAT WE WANT!

Thanks God, I know what my biggest project of life is & I´ve started small in order to get high. I don´t really understand how I´ll get there, but I´m sure I will.
 I believe in my project & I know that one day I´ll look back & will be proud of that what we´ve gained. 
 Why did  choose such a picture? :) Ballerina prepares herself for hard hours of practising & improving her technique. Her devotion brings her success :)))

So, I´m going to devote the rest of my day the work that with make my goal closer :)))

Are you with me? :)

Have a great day! 


 
READ MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment