11/26/12

The Purple Hawk


These days are very busy with all the etsy stuff, I´m sure you understand what I´k talking about, but nevertheless I promised myself to continue my feature project. That´s why I´m here again & today we meet a wonderful child being 23 years old who stands behind the etsy shop The PURPLE HAWK.

  So, meet Sarah form Webster, Massachusetts, US, who is very fond of making things & drawing :)
I was trying to think of something catchy and unique that people would remember. At the time, I was also trying to figure out what color I wanted to dye my new mohawk. Finally I decided and told my boyfriend that I wanted a purple 'hawk. And as soon as I said it I knew it was the perfect name. So really, the shop was named after my hair.

I like it when customers actually want to talk to me, or when they drop a line to say that they're really happy with their purchase. That always means a lot to me.


I like the finished product the most, and knowing that I made it myself. I'm really proud of my work, and I feel like I'm always improving.

Honestly? I usually have some song stuck in my head that just plays over and over and over. Last week it was Poisoning Pigeons in the Park by Tom Lehrer, and now it's that song by the Carpenter's that goes "I'm on top of the world looking down on creation..." The worst part is that's the only line I know. I really need a radio haha

I tend to maintain a very positive outlook on life. I believe everything happens for a reason, and no matter how bad things get I don't stress it too much because somehow it always works out in the end.

 Sarah, we thank you for your story & wish you all the best for the upcoming holidays :) and of course sales :)))) 
READ MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment