10/7/11

Autumn Collection


I like watching films. My favourite ones are those, where I can find myself. All the time, watching a film, I'm looking for a figure that could be me. I'm so deeply in the actions of films, that I feel to be completely out of the reality.


Yesterday I watched a great video, it's not a real film, but it's so amazing     AUTUMN IN KYOTO    From the first seconds I was utterly there, in that fascinating world of autumn. I could feel the smell of the trees,  their breathing, wind blowing. It's such a fantastic feeling to be far away from the place where you are actualy right now within a few seconds...


Of course I was so inspired that I couldn't help but creating my Autumn Collection. I'm not through with it, but I can already show you the part of it!
 


READ MORE...

2 comments:

  1. Вражаюча колекція - тепла, пронизана сонцем і запахом осені. Душевно!

    ReplyDelete
  2. )) оу, дуже дякую тобі! чудову осінь маємо цього року!

    ReplyDelete